Skiving is a type of manufacturing process which allows the fins and the base to be produced as a single piece from a block of material without the need of any interface. This ensures that heat is optimally distributed and transferred from the base to the fin.
Max. applicable dimensions are 300x660 mm and due to the fin lengths max. 300 mm can ben fitted. Fin density can be set in any desired spacing but not less than 2mm. Independent from the fin density/quantity and spacing, the fin height can be maximum 60mm.
• Fin density which cannot be achieved with extrusion technology,
• It does not require extra interface between the fins and the base,
• More design flexibility,
• High cooling performance in narrow space,
• High fin density and aspect ratio possibility,
• Thermal conductivity superior to extrusion and injection,
• It does not require mold cost and extra welding labor,
• Can be customized with embedding cooling pipes to the base to increase performance when required.
- House -hold appliance industry
- Automotive components
- Computer and electronic components
- Telecommunication equipment
- Industrial equipment and components