Sarvioled UV-C LED
Category : Single Led
Scope of application:
- Air, water and surface disinfection
Package Size: 3.5 X 3.5 X 1.05mm
- No valid scientific research results for SARS-CoV-2 virus (CIE, Position Statement, 2020)
The dose of UV-C required to prevent the replication of the Covid-19 virus is not yet known. Research is required for two separate applications, air and solid surfaces.
- SARS-Cov-2 virus has RNA structure like other Corona viruses. Uracil, one of the four bases that make up its RNA, provides maximum absorption between 260nm and 270nm.
- While calculating the dose, the average dose value of 67 J/m2 of the other 9 Corona viruses is taken. However, this is not a definitive dose for SARS-CoV2.
- In terms of anti-virus effect and health risk, the intensities and working times of UV-C radiation in applications should be controlled by sensors and automation systems integrated into the devices.